USAID – ICED II Project Job Vacancy: Content Specialist, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
The Indonesia Clean Energy Development (ICED II) Project is a sixty (60) month project funded by the USAID (United States Agency for International Development) and implemented by Tetra Tech ES, from May 2015 through May 2020. The purpose of USAID’s Tetra Tech is to assist the Government of Indonesia in establishing an effective policy, regulatory and incentive environment for low-emission growth in the energy sector, while simultaneously attracting public- and private-sector investment in clean energy development.
USAID ICED II has an immediate opening for mid-level professional with excellent writing and communication skills to support its communications activities. This position will manage an annual editorial plan, curate stories from various project activities, copy write articles on regular basis for USAID ICED II website and social media channels, create and/or curate other content whenever necessary such as short video clips and photographs, conduct real time coverage of events, as well as contribute to research on subjects related to renewable energy technologies and projects, energy policy, and sustainable finance.
This position reports directly to Communications and Reporting Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage an annual editorial plan of ICED II digital presence i.e. website, social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Curate stories from project activities by conducting desk study of technical project reports, online research on issues related to renewable energy and interviewing technical staff and project stakeholders.
- Copy write articles of technical subjects in concise and engaging manners for further publication in ICED II e-newsletter and distribution to ICED II website and social media channels.
- Populate social media channels with various contents i.e. copy/caption, short video clips and select photographs on weekly basis.
- Conduct real time coverage of events in collaboration with technical staff on the ground.
- Manage accounts of social media channels.
- Contribute to ICED II project publications as requested.
- Monthly e-newsletter.
- Regular updates of ICED II social media channels.
- Regular contribution to ICED II project publications.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Any bachelor degree with minimum three to maximum seven years of experiences in writing and editing in English and Indonesian.
- Ability to distill technical issues into engaging content.
- Perform well under pressure.
- Possess interest in development sector related to renewable energy, energy policy, sustainable finance, private sector engagement.
- Possess working knowledge in basic photography, video clip making, and digital analytics.
- Ability to work independently and follow deadlines.
- Client-oriented, team member mentality, positive attitude, and practice professional ethics.
- Willingness to go the extra miles.
- Newsroom exposure and/or experience is a plus.
Interested applicants should send their latest resume, a cover letter, and writing samples.
Please indicate CS-JKT [space] your_name on the email subject and send it to: no later thanJanuary 12, 2018.