USAID – HARMONI MSI Job Vacancy: Project Administrator, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC-based international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in governance and anti-corruption, institutional development, public sector management, and monitoring and evaluation (M&E). MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Afghanistan, Colombia, Mexico, Indonesia, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Pakistan, Syria, and Vietnam. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities.
The four-year USAID-funded Harmoni activity will promote tolerance and inclusion and reduce the risk of violent extremism. Harmoni will focus support on interventions that are narrowly targeted towards communities and individuals most at risk of radicalization, with a mandate to build the resilience of key Indonesian institutions – governmental, civil society, religious, and community-based – that represent the frontline in preventing violent extremism in Indonesia.
This is a full-time, long-term position based in the Harmoni HQ in Jakarta
This position is open to Indonesian nationals only
- Support Harmoni operations in the Jakarta office and field locations, providing a range of administrative support functions.
- Arrange trips for project personnel and provide technical assistance, including: hotel reservations, ticket purchase, local transportation, etc.
- Prepare logistics support and procurement for seminars, workshops, trainings, et al., in coordination with program staff.
- Perform procurement tasks to support project activities such as: find potential vendors, prepare bid matrices and Micro Purchase Orders.
- Complete and check supporting document for payment before submitting to the Finance Team.
- Follow up invoices with Finance until proof of payment is received by vendors.
- Update vendor list and filling procurement document such as: travel agent, hotel and car rental agreements, et al.
- Monitor use of office equipment and supplies; maintain adequate stocks.
- Assist in printing, photocopying, and distributing project documents.
- Perform front office duties as needed, including answer phones and maintaining visitor log.
- Send and receive letters and other correspondence.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Office & HR Manager or Senior Management Team.
- University degree preferred; minimum 3 years professional experience performing program and/or office administration duties, preferably for an international organization or donor program. USAID project experience a plus.
- Experience with procurement for goods and services, preferably in an international organization or program setting.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple tasks simultaneously, completing products on time and at the required quality standard.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
- Fluent spoken English; strong written English.
- Fluency with MS Office software applications.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.