USAID – CEGAH Project Job Vacancy: Information And M & E Manager, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Information and Monitoring & Evaluation (M & E) Manager, USAID CEGAH, Jakarta, Indonesia
CEGAH is a 5-year USAID-funded accountability and integrity program that works with a wide range of Indonesian governmental and non-governmental agencies. The program runs between 2016 and 2021. The project is implemented by Management Systems International (MSI).
The Information and M&E Manager reports to the Senior Knowledge Manager and provides feedback on measurable achievements toward USAID CEGAH targets. He/she also supports the project’s communication and outreach efforts, translating the collected achievements into accessible stories. In the event of project slippage against monitoring and evaluation targets, the Information and M&E Manager will offer early warnings to trigger adjustments of the project’s plan.
Information and M&E Manager is the USAID CEGAH project’s key focal point for monitoring and evaluation. As such, the primary focus of this position lies with managing the M&E system: the design/revision of targets, collection of data, logging of evidence, and generation of reports. In detail, responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure that grant and subcontract Performance Management Plans (PMPs) are in line with USAID CEGAH’s overall Performance Management and Evaluation Plan (PMEP) and contribute the necessary data.
- Provide training to project staff on the PMEP, performance indicators, and how to collect the needed data. Follow up to ensure that technical staff submit required data for all performance indicators in a technically correct manner that accurately reflects field realities and meets quality standards.
- Conduct data verification exercises including data review and site visits (which may require travel throughout Indonesia).
- Manage the M&E database in order to organize and maintain effective and consistent data flows. Utilize the database to produce initial basic analyses (trends, graphs, anomalous results, etc.) as requested by MSI, Tetra Tech, or the USAID Mission in Indonesia.
- Provide quarterly M&E reports for review by the Senior Knowledge Manager, Chief of Party (COP), and MSI Technical Director that are produced on time and in a technically valid, high-quality manner.
- Support the conduct of periodic data quality reviews by the Senior Knowledge Manger, COP, MSI Technical Director, or USAID Indonesia personnel upon request.
- Suggest additional useful analyses, and carry out research or supervise short-term technical assistants as assigned.
- As needed, propose updates to the Performance Management and Evaluation Plan (PMEP) and performance indicators at least 2 months before the start of every project year
- Manage the repository of tools, guidelines and reference documents for M&E and other materials.
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, the Information and M&E Manager position also provides support for the project’s communications activities.
- Support the project’s communications efforts, including the production of success stories, quarterly reports, and illustrations.
- Support the production of quarterly reports, including collating input from technical teams, verifying claims in narrative reports against documented achievements, and producing illustrative charts, as needed.
- Oversee the implementation of the branding and marking plan. This includes training CEGAH staff and partners on branding requirements, and reviewing draft materials for compliance with the branding and marking plan.
General provisions and limitations:
- All final decisions related to this Project are made by the COP and authorized MSI/HQ personnel.
- Any communication with USAID is under the authority of the COP and authorized MSI/HQ personnel.
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID M&E indicators, approaches, and requirements, with at least 3 years experience managing M&E systems for USAID programs;
- University graduate in communications, project management, business, or equivalent field;
- Experience with project communications, including success stories and quarterly reports;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Strong analytical skills, with a demonstrated ability to tackle complex issues;
- Strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to strictly adhere to deadlines;
- Experience with governance programs or a good understanding of Indonesia’s governance situation a plus;
Application should include a CV (including three references) and contact information by December 14, 2018 at the latest. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.