USAID CEGAH Job Vacancy: Grants and Contracts Assistant, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Grants and Contracts Assistant, USAID CEGAH, Jakarta
USAID CEGAH, is a 5-year program from 2016 to 2021 dedicated towards strengthening Indonesia’s Community of Accountability. This includes components on rule of law strengthening, accountability and anti-corruption, public service integrity, access to information and civil society strengthening, currently in its third year, is expanding its programming to the cross-section of anti-corruption and countering terrorism and violent social movements and organizations. The project is implemented by Management Systems International (MSI).
Scope of the Job:
The Grants and Contract Assistant position will be filled by an experienced staff whose acquired knowledge and skills enable her/him to independently undertake diverse and complex work assignments (e.g. grant management, actively engage in program activities, major event/course planning, etc.). Work requires extensive coordination with team members of CEGAH to ensure successful performance of the Program as detailed in the Project Description of the Contract with USAID.
The Grants and Contracts Assistant position will be filled by an experience staff, whose acquired knowledge and skills enable him/her to independently undertake diverse and complex work assignments (e.g. Grant management, actively engage in program activities, major event/course planning, etc). Work requires extensive coordination with the team members of CEGAH to ensure successful performance of the program as detailed in the project description of the contract with USAID.
- Work with technical staff in the procurement of service and products and monitor their implementation from an administrative perspective.
- Review grant reporting documentation submitted by sub grantees.
- Assist to ensure sub grantees’ timely implementation of activities, in accordance with project schedules and sub grant agreements.
- Review cost share expenses submitted by grantees, subcontractors, and program beneficiaries.
- Draft letters, faxes, as well as documents and forms related to program activities and administrative matters.
- Maintain grant and subcontract hard and soft copy files.
- Review grant and subcontract documents in preparation for program close out.
- Assist in the procurement of new programs, as directed by the Grants and Contracts Manager, Senior Project Manager, and/or DCOP:
- Draft procurement documents
- Prepare lists of potential bidders to be invited (in cooperation with component managers)
- Assist in preparing internal documents for approval by MSI HQ and CEGAH
- Set up appointment/meetings with government organizations
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Grants and Contracts Manager, Senior Project Manager, and/or DCOP
General provisions and limitations:
- All final decisions related to this Project are made by the COP and authorized MSI/HQ personnel..
- Any communication with USAID is under the authority of the COP and authorized MSI/HQ personnel.
- 1-2 years of grants or procurement experience
- At least a BA degree
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of USAID policies and procedures is a plus
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel is mandatory)
- Good written and spoken English
Application should include a CV (including three references) and contact information by January 12th, 2019 at the latest. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.