Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer
terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining excellence in technical and operational project management, and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transition countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change.
Adaptasi Perubahan Iklim dan Ketangguhan (APIK) project is a five year program funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) based in Jakarta and implemented by Development Alternatives, Inc. (DAI). We are currently looking for a RECEPTIONIST to be based in Jakarta with responsibilities and requirements are as follows:
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Professionally represent APIK and welcome guests;
- Ensure there is always telephone coverage and physical presence during office work hours;
- Receive, record and distribute in-coming telephone calls, and mail;
- Coordinate staff’s need for office vehicle;
- Send and receive packages and other documents;
- Organize meeting facilities and schedules;
- Order refreshments for meetings;
- Manage office inventory and vehicles.
- Manage office space allocations for long-term staff and short-term advisors.
- Maintain order and cleanliness of reception area; and
- Other duties as assigned by the HR and Administrative Associate that are consistent with the overall focus of the assignment.
- Minimum Diploma degree
- Familiar with Microsoft Office,Internet and Email
- At least 1-2 years in similar capacity
- English language proficiency, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- USAID and DAI experience is a plus
- Minimum Bachelor degreefrom a reputable university in Accounting, Economics Management or similar field studies,
The Receptionist will be based in Jakarta and report directly to the HR and Administrative Associate.
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV to [email protected] latest by 17 July 2018. Applicants are instructed to write “Receptionist – NAME” as the Subject line of their email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lowongan Kerja ini diinformasikan oleh kerja-ngo.com dengan Kategori ADMINISTRATIVE
, CLIMATE CHANGE
, Lowongan Bulan Ini
, PROGRAM OFFICER