UNESCO Job Vacancy: Water and Environmental Science unit, Jakarta
– Age: You must be at least 20 years old to apply.
– Languages: You should have an excellent command, both written and spoken, of English.
– Computer skills: You must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
– Team player: You should be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
– Communication skills: You should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Visa: You should obtain any necessary visas.
– Travel: You must arrange and finance your travel to the location where you will undertake your internship.
– Medical insurance: You must show proof of a comprehensive health insurance valid in the country where you will undertake your internship and for the entire period of the internship.
– Medical certificate: Before the beginning of your internship, you must provide a medical certificate indicating you are fit to work.
– ID/Certificate of Enrolment/Diploma (if you have just recently graduated)