UCP Roda Untuk Kemanusiaan Job Vacancy: Program Manager, Yogyakarta
UCP Roda Untuk Kemanusiaan (UCPRUK) mission is to provide affordable, high quality adaptive wheelchair for people with disability with main goal to develop sustainable wheelchair service provision in Indonesia. UCPRUK strategy and objective includes: Develop networks of wheelchair service providers by providing Wheelchair Service Provision Training, Advocate for inclusion of adaptive wheelchairs and other assistive device into government health care and social protection program.
Under the guidance and supervision of the National Director, the Program Manager is responsible for planning and assuring program quality performance against set benchmarks/targets as defined by the UCPRUK strategic plan/annual work plan, as well as monitoring and evaluating of project implementation including its risk management.
The Program Manager develops and maintains program performance and identify risk and mitigate any potential risks of the program implementation. This will include, but is not limited to, the establishment and monitoring of the annual program work-plan and budget, and implementation of safeguarding principles. The Program Manager works in close collaboration with the National Directors, Program Officers and relevant Operations Team.
FUNCTIONS / KEY RESULTS EXPECTED
- Program Management: Design and maintain high quality program initiatives in efforts to fulfil the vision and mission
- Portfolio: Develop portfolio of partners from civil society organizations, change agents within government, private sector, media and technical organizations.
- Networking: Establish and maintain good relationships with strategic stakeholders in country (International community, civil society, government, private sector, media, disability movement, UN agencies and other related humanitarian stakeholders) that is instrumental in providing sufficient, competent and effective relief personnel to the front-line.
- Learning: Use monitoring data to draw lessons and continuously support in-country partnership outputs to highest possible level of impact. Actively engage in program-wide learning activities.
- Internal Policy Making: Facilitate formulation of organizational regulations conducive to a just and sound system of business process.
Under the direct supervision of the Director, the Program Manager will be responsible to:
- Develop and manage program work plans and budget in liaison with the Director, Program Team, Technical team, Finance and Operation team, and Headquarters
- Develop program reports with the Director and Team Lead or any other documentation requested by the donor;
- Closely monitor progress toward achieving work plan target, budget tracking and quality reporting
- Constant evaluation of project spending, burn rate and reconciling the budget against outstanding invoices
- Work closely with the Finance and Operation Manager to track program budgets and ensure that program finances and documentations are according to UCPRUK standards
- Troubleshoot to prevent and resolve potential programmatic problems
- Actively seek opportunities to scale up and/or expand the projects to improve humanitarian personnel capacities in the country
- Actively build networks as well as relationships with key stakeholder groups
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and donors in country
- Ensure overall effective and efficient management of the program planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Develop and maintain an accountable internal system for program management;
- Prepare regular program updates to key stakeholder group;
- Supervise the program team and a range of consultants recruited
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of project deliveries including preparing and updating (if necessary) of work plans and organizing capacity development workshops and training;
- Minimum five years of experiences in managerial level for program planning, implementation, and monitoring role.
- Good understanding of Indonesia health care system, government social and health protection program, and disability sector.
- University degree, preferable Master’s Degree in Public Health or Public Policy
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia is mandatory
- Strategic thinking ability to conceptualize idea and translate them into strategy and plan
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize, work independently, while meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
HOW TO APPLY
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line:
Program Manager. Deadline for this application is December 2nd, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.