UCLG ASPAC Job Vacancy: Regional Administration Assistant, Jakarta
Post Title: Regional Administration Assistant
Division: Bureau of the Secretary General
Duty Station: UCLG ASPAC Secretariat in Jakarta
Duration: One (1) year, extendable
Date Posted: Wednesday, 9th May 2018
Closing Date: Monday, 21st May 2018 (Jakarta Time: 23:59)
- To provide secretarial services for the office by handling visitors, arranging appointments/meeting as needed, incoming phone calls and making outgoing calls in a professional and courteous manner;
- To be in charge of recording the incoming and outgoing letters, arranging the stationary, office supplies and other office needs;
- To be the coordinator for travel arrangement (ticket, accommodation, visa and so on);
- To be responsible for attendance record and monthly issuance;
- To be responsible for the management of leave records;
- To be in charge for recording and updating the general filling system in administrative field;
- To be responsible in monitoring and tracking the issuance of the proper and valid visa and legal documents for international staff members;
- To ensure all office equipment is kept in good condition, including its regular maintenance and maintaining of its contracts;
- To be responsible for office purchase and procurement of goods and ensure the completion of documentation are completed in time;
- To ensure administrative required support is run well;
- To assist in providing logistical support for meeting (room reservation, meals and so on);
- To liaise with finance to ensure that all bills related office (i.e. electricity, phone, water, newspaper) are paid on times;
- To perform any other task assigned by Line Manager and/or Secretary General.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and/or relevant disciplines;
- Minimum 3 (three) years of professional experience in working in a similar position in an NGO and/or an International Organisation and/or Corporation;
- Has experience in administration management;
- Demonstrated experience working with local governments, multi-donor agency and/or development partner.
- Has experience of working for, or in cooperation with, government institutions;
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Dynamic and people person;
- Good interpersonal skills, respect to others and ability to communicate well;
- Demonstrates detail orientation, proactive attention to outcomes and expectations, and ability to understand and effectively use information and data;
- Has ability to work in a team and individual;
- Excellent organisational abilities with capacity to meet deadlines and to manage time well.
- Please submit the application Letter and CV in English
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com