The Nature Conservancy Membutuhkan Tenaga Magang Communications Untuk Penempatan di Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Founded in 1951, the Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. We are tackling climate change, conserving lands, waters and oceans at unprecedented scale, providing food and water sustainably and helping make cities more sustainable. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity. Therefore, we strive for a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Working in 72 countries including all 50 United States, we use a collaborative approach that engages local communities, governments, the private sector, and other partners.
In Indonesia, TNC is affiliated with Yayasan Konservasi Alam Nusantara (YKAN), with a mission to inherit sustainable natural environment for future generations by preserving lands and water terein in which all lives depend on, through management of protected reserved area, vital species habitat conservation and local communities’ empowerment.
We currently an opening for Intern (Tenaga Magang):
COMMUNICATIONS INTERN (1 person) – for Jakarta Office with duration: 6 months
Reporting to the Communications Manager, the intern will:
- Compile flow of information from programs and sites
- Perform basic copywriting, editing and translating skills
- Conduct daily monitoring for online and print media
- Assist content management for SayaSigap.org
- Support activities for media relations
- Recent graduate in Communication, Public Relation, Management, Sociology, or International Relation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on a team
Please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than April 26, 2019. Please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line.