The Nature Conservancy Membuka 3 Posisi Lowongan Sebagai Tenaga Kerja Magang Untuk Penempatan di Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Established in 1951, The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a well known organization that works for natural conservation in 72 countries. In Indonesia, TNC is affiliated with Yayasan Konservasi Alam Nusantara (YKAN), with a mission to inherit sustainable natural environment for future generations by preserving lands and water terein in which all lives depends on, through management of protected reserved area, vital species habitat conservation and local communities empowerment.
We currently have openings for Intern (tenaga Magang):
BUSINESS PROCESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNS (2 person) – for Jakarta Office with duration: 3 months
Reporting to the Head of SCD, the intern will:
- Standardization of Fundraising Business Process within Development Division
- Recent graduate in Strategic Management, Management, Economy, Accounting or Industrial Engineering
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, MS Visio, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on a team
MARKETING & COMMUNICATION INTERN (1 person) – for Jakarta Office with duration: 3 months
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, and under the overall supervision of the Marketing & Communications Director, the Marketing & Communication Intern will:
- Prepare communication material for social media campaign, CRM proposal and activation, supporting membership activity
- Organize the content and schedule of the social media campaign
- Support social media monitoring and other digital activities held by other NGO that are also in the nature conservancy field
- Bachelor’s degree on or currently studying a subject related to natural resource management, agriculture, forestry or communications
- Ability to sell ideas to a wide variety of people and groups
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including public-speaking skills
- Excellent organizational and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrated experience in MS Office, Word, and Excel. Familiarity with Page maker, Adobe Photoshop or related program for media artwork
- Ability to organize time and manage diverse activities. Meet deadlines.
PROPOSAL DEVELOPMENT INTERN (1 person) – for Jakarta Office with duration: 3 months
Reporting to the Proposal Development Specialist, the Proposal Development Intern will:
- Contribute to the development of fundraising documents (concept notes, proposals, letter of interests, pitch deck presentations, narrative reports) in line with TNC’s strategy and donor requirements;
- Perform in-depth research on funding possibilities for a program or initiative;
- In liaison with Program and supporting teams to ensure that proposals are relevant and technically sound.
- Recent college graduate with background in environmental and sustainability studies or international relations or business administration;
- Strong English and Bahasa Indonesia writing and demonstrated analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and meet the deadlines;
Please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com, not later than June 11, 2018. Please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line.