The Nature Conservancy Job Openings: 3 Positions based In Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Founded in 1951, the Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. We are tackling climate change, conserving lands, waters and oceans at unprecedented scale, providing food and water sustainably and helping make cities more sustainable. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity. Therefore, we strive for a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Working in 72 countries including all 50 United States, we use a collaborative approach that engages local communities, governments, the private sector, and other partners.
In Indonesia, TNC is affiliated with Yayasan Konservasi Alam Nusantara (YKAN), with a mission to inherit sustainable natural environment for future generations by preserving lands and water terrain in which all lives depends on, through management of protected reserved area, vital species habitat conservation and local communities empowerment.
We currently have several openings for:
EXECUTIVE OFFICE COORDINATOR
Direct Administrative Support to Country Director Office:
- Budget preparation, travel arrangements and meeting logistics, scheduling, reporting and tracking information for the Country Director.
- Provides operational support to the executive, such as creating/submitting monthly reports and developing operational guidelines to ensure efficient management of the program and compliance with regulations.
- Assists in the design and implementation of large scale projects, ensuring that programmatic commitments, timelines and compliance standards are communicated and met.
- Creates, oversees and works to consistently improve communications to all members within the department or region’s scope and beyond.
- Makes interpretations and recommendations as appropriate.
- Direct supervision of more less 4 team members.
Liaison to Indonesia Leadership Team and Board/Volunteer Leaders
- Liaises with other Indonesia Leadership Team (ILT) where s/he participates as an adjunct member of the ILT, including assisting in scheduling/attending all meetings that related with the Country Director, coordinating agenda and preparing minutes and other follow ups as necessary. S/he facilitates cross-divisional coordination of travel and outreach plans.
- Acts as the Board Liaison for the Indonesia Program. In this role s/he provides significant support for the Board, working with ILT members throughout the organization to assemble Board briefing documents and to coordinate meeting logistics.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for the Board members/Volunteer Leaders, ensuring professional and timely responses.
- Setting up and attending board meetings, assembling materials and preparing performance dashboards for meetings and mailings, taking and composing minutes, assisting with necessary follow ups after meeting completion.
- Managing correspondence and communications on behalf of the Country Director including board meeting minutes.
- Conducts background research and information gathering..
- Follows up with board members or special committees as needed.
Helps to ensure that each division within the Indonesia Program is aligned with the Global Challenges and Global Solutions and that there is alignment among divisions’ key initiatives by:
- Developing and monitoring the alignment processes.
- Creating the dashboard and monitoring the status of key initiatives’ achievement;
- Reporting the status of key initiatives’ achievement to ILT and continuous updating of the dashboard.
Supervising the proposal development on marketing research and marketing intelligence, which includes:
- Manages and coordinates all market research requirements (investigating market activity, analyzing published data and statistics, assessing future trends).
- Gathers and evaluates relevant market and competitor information to review market position and determine threats.
- Collates and reports relevant internal and external information.
Development – Fundraising Follow up
- Liaises and follows up with fundraisers in Indonesia re the progress of their fundraising target commitments, analyzes data, compiles and submits to Country Director.
- Prepares and monitors the work plan that related to Fundraising initiatives within Asia Pacific Region on their fundraising commitment for Indonesia;
- Liaises with Fundraisers in Asia Pacific Region and also international foundations/donor for making sure that the prospect/donors committed contributing to Indonesia are well managed;
- Prepares material and handles the monthly Fundraising meeting regularly with international, Asia Pacific region and also Indonesia Program for the progress of fundraising commitment for Indonesia.
Stewardship Program to support Fundraising/philanthropy
- Handles Stewardship program for all donors, ensuring all revenues through BBCRM done within the system;
- Tracks for Move Management for each donor.
This position requires frequent interaction with all members within the organization including senior managers, staff, trustees, Board of Directors and donors, as well as vendors and business relations.
The Executive Office Coordinator reports to the Country Director and must cultivate cooperative working partnerships with the Indonesia Program Leadership Team members and other staff, TNC Indonesia Board of Trustees, volunteers, citizens, corporations, educational institutions, government and private agencies and other conservation partners. This position is based in Jakarta.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years related experience or equivalent combination, including 2 years providing direct administrative support to a senior manager;
- Experience managing and implementing multiple projects;
- Experience negotiating agreements;
- Experience supervising staff, interns, and/or volunteers;
- Experience with current technology in relevant field;
- Experience working with dashboards; and large amount of data, PowerPoint.
- Experience working with a wide range of people, such as board of directors, donors, volunteers, and/or all levels of staff; and
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Highly proficient in English, verbal and written.
The Membership Administrator provides administrative support and assists the operation activity in administration and team logistic for the Membership Program.
Specific duties include:
- Manage funding solicitation permit & venue administrative requirements
- Assist and contribute to the development of standard process documentation relevant to the Membership Program and monitor its execution.
- Provide accurate reporting and administration support for fundraiser performance report
- Manage donor database & Membership file, liase with or without the external back office agency
- Managing service fee and incentives for all fundraisers
- Oversee stock management and maintain stock report for all membership material and equipment, include the venue display material requirement (stoping tools, display, merchandise, etc.)
- Provide/prepare materials derived from gathering data and researching information
- Deliver other task related to ensure smooth process of membership program related with back office agency process
- Processes the Sign-Up form from the in-house team
- Developing reports for the overall management of the In-House team, fundraising metrics, and financial control and metrics
The Membership Administrator is based in Jakarta, and reports to the Membership Operation and Database Specialist.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-year related experience or equivalent combination:
- Experience with relevant technology such as Microsoft Suite needed for communications, constructing reports and managing calendars:
- Experience providing administrative or project support.
PROPOSAL DEVELOPMENT & PHILANTHROPY PROGRAM OFFICER
- Develop fundraising documentations (e.g. proposal, concept notes, presentations, pitch deck, letter of interests, narrative reports) in liaison with various departments (Program, Legal, Finance, Development Team).
- Perform in-depth analysis and research in the development of documentations (e..g. environmental-related data, statistical data, business intelligence, market research).
- Assist in the registration of a partnership/engagement
- Generate periodic internal and external reports.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years’ experience or equivalent combination:
- Good English writing and communication skills:
- Experience in proposal writing:
- Experience and/or has basic knowledge on sustainability, particularly in environment;
- Experience in research and analysis;
- Experience generating reports and interpreting data;
- Experience working across teams.
Please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com, not later than August 21, 2018. Please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line.