The Habibie Center Job Vacancy: IT Officer, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Location: The Habibie Center
The Habibie Center Building
Jl. Kemang Selatan No. 98
Jakarta 12560, INDONESIA
The Habibie Center is an independent, non-governmental and non-profit organization, founded by Bacharuddin Jusuf Habibie and family in 1999. Our vision is to promote modernization and democratization of Indonesian society based on the morality and integrity of sound cultural and religious values.
To support the expanding team and operation, we are seeking applications from the most qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- Undergraduate degree in IT/computer science or related disciplines, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Maximum age 28
- Having CCNA Certification (minimum)
- Good knowledge in computer hardware and software, network infrastructure, familiar with various system operations, local and web server, and has interest in technological development.
- Pleasant personality and possess good work ethics.
- Committed to The Habibie Center for the duration of work contract (min 1 year).
Reporting to the Director for Finance & Adm, and under the overall supervision of Executive Director, an IT Officer will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support to all team members.
- Managing network infrastructure and connectivity in the office building.
- Maintaining organization’s digital assets.
- Maintaining CCTV network and other security facilities.
- Assisting in organizing event (computers, multimedia and documentation).
- Keeping organization’s websites up and running.
Send your CV, cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org (via e-mail only – applications sent via other than e-mail will not be accepted) no later than Thursday, 20 December 2018.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)