The Forest Trust Job Vacancy: Indonesian Coordinator of Kumacaya Initiative, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
The Forest Trust
TFT (The Forest Trust) is an international fast growing and dynamic non-profit organization which helps companies transform their supply chains across the world for the benefit of people and nature.
TFT is seeking a motivated, dynamic and friendly full-time:
Indonesian Coordinator of Kumacaya initiative
based in Jakarta, Indonesia
About The Forest Trust (TFT)
Kumacaya is an initiative of The Forest Trust, an international fast growing and dynamic non-profit organization that helps companies transform the way they source raw materials, with the ultimate goal of protecting nature and improving peoples’ lives. TFT has offices in 16 countries and currently manages Rurality projects in Ghana, Indonesia, Dominican Republic, Ivory Coast, Malaysia, Thailand, and France. We employ about 260 people worldwide and work with big and small companies as well as with communities and producers of raw materials.
The person will be coordinating Kumacaya action in Indonesia. Will be responsible to implementing the initiative in Indonesia. Main task will be to engage with civil society organisations & key individuals in the space to identify potential partners One meetings to start socialising with local organisations working in the identified regions. Research for the development of a model for Kumacaya that is replicable in the region.
The program is about helping to bridge the trust gap between industries and civil society. It is an innovative way of delivering truly independent, third-party monitoring of companies’ environmental and social commitments. At Kumacaya, we believe that civil society is best placed to provide independent monitoring and verification on the delivery of company commitments. The reason behind this thought process is because civil society exists in all the places touched by company supply chains. It is important to establish and promote constructive dialogue between the private sector and civil society, in order to be successful in making positive changes to supply chains. The impact of these connections will protect.
What Makes Us Unique
Beyond providing advice on policy set up based on our strong technical expertise, we see the world through interactions and relationships. Operating between two worlds (NGO-Companies/Buyer-Supplier), we encourage our partners to look inside, and are not only their environmental conscience. In addition to traceability and assessments, we create and innovate solutions to the challenges companies and communities face.
What We Offer
- A unique work experience in a fast-growing and dynamic non-profit directly impacting the conservation of the environment and improvements in human rights and social equity through supply chains.
- A dynamic environment with the chance to work in a multicultural team.
- The opportunity to lead complex projects, build customer relationships and develop new business, with exposure to different tasks.
Responsibilities and Scope
The country coordinator performs a variety of tasks including:
- Research on civil society organisations context and identify relevant civil society organisations such as NGO’s, civil society actors, experts, communities…
- Research on potential panellists
- Handling the due diligence and feedback from panellist and building the panellist database
- Follow-up socialisation of Civil society organisation
- Writing TORs and link with other teams
- Any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post as required by the Kumacaya Programme Manager
Requirements – Candidate Profile Minimum Qualifications
- Experience in relationship with CSO’s
- Interest in sustainability topics and personal alignment with TFT values
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Attentive to details,
- Self-starter, Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a Team
- Competency in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Immediate or early availability.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- Fluent in English
Working conditions / Physical effort:
- Based in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Some trips within Indonesia.
- 1-year contract.
- Immediate start.
- Indonesia citizenship.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com December 15th.Please put your last name and IndoKumacaya2018 in the subject line of the email. Successful candidates will be contacted by email for an initial interview.
The position will be open until filled. Only candidates who send a full application will be considered.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.