The Forest Trust Job Vacancy: HR and GA Officer, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
The Forest Trust
TFT (The Forest Trust) is an international fast growing non–profit organization which helps companies transform their supply chains across the world for the benefit of people and nature.
TFT is seeking an experienced and motivated professional
HR and GA Officer
Based in Jakarta, Indonesia
About The Forest Trust (TFT)
TFT currently has presence in 19 countries including Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Ecuador, Peru, Brazil, India, and several locations within West Africa, Europe and the Americas. We employ 230 people worldwide and work with big and small companies, communities and producers of raw materials to create compelling cases of transformation. With an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, we work on the ground with people to create inspiring transformation stories. We focus on creating value, engage without judging and carry hope and a positive vision of the future.
What Makes Us Unique
Beyond providing advice on policy set up based on our strong technical expertise, we see the world through interactions and relationships. Operating between two worlds (NGO-Companies/Buyer-Supplier), we encourage our partners to look inside, and are not only their environmental conscience. In addition to traceability and assessments, we create and innovate solutions to the challenges companies and communities face.
What We Offer
- A unique work experience in a fast-growing and dynamic non-profit directly impacting the conservation of the environment and improvements in human rights and social equity through supply chains.
- A dynamic environment with the chance to work in a multicultural team.
- The opportunity to lead complex projects, build customer relationships and develop new business, with exposure to different tasks.
Responsibilities and Scope
The Human Resources & General Affairs Officer will be a member of the TFT Team, focusing on human resources management aspect related to human resources, general affairs, and legal in Indonesia.
- Providing with minimum lead time process of HR & GA matters
- Assisting administration of medical reimbursement outpatient of employee and facilitating excess claim inpatient of employee with insurance company
- Assisting recruitment process such as delivery of application form, interview room, interview schedule, etc.
- Assisting administration of expatriate (Visa, KITAS, etc.) and coordination with third parties.
- Assisting administration for training, workshop arrangement, etc.
- Preparing contract or agreement for employee, consultant, third party
- Coordinating with General Affairs Officer in Semarang Office related to procurement
- Maintain good communications and relations with employees.
- Writing Monthly Reports for related activity
Requirements – Candidate Profile Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor degree in related fields
- Minimum 4 years relevant occupational working experience
- Ability to understand Human Resources & General Affairs role and responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office program
- Strong spoken and written skills in Indonesian and English
- Flexibility, takes initiative/proactive and positive attitude;
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary and multicultural team;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work autonomously;
- Committed to TFT values:
- Focus on action and on-the-ground results;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Open collaboration and communication;
- Respect for each other.
Working conditions / Physical effort:
- Based in Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 year contract – extendable
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 15, 2018.
The position will be open until filled.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.