The Development CAFE Job Vacancy: Senior Research Fellow or Research Fellow (R4D Unit), Jakarta
The Development CAFÉ (DevCAFE) is a Research and Development and Technology Think Tank registered in Indonesia as a Yayasan. Its Head quartered in Kenya with country offices in Zambia and network presence in 143 countries. It serves as a platform for connecting grassroots and policy and as a network of development professionals. DevCAFE works to bridge ‘grassroots with policy’ and ‘connect the dots’ to alleviate poverty. It operates under three key pillars R4D, Innovation and ICT4D and Capacity Development.
Position: Senior Research Fellow or Research Fellow
Yayasan The Development CAFE is looking for a mid to senior level researcher (Indonesian national or expats with work permit), with preferable experience working with experience managing and implementing Action research project in developing countries. The person will function as Jakarta office head.
- Masters or PhD in any social sciences
- Preferred with at least 8 years active R4D experience, strong mixed methods and good with using analytical software.
- Data visualization is an added advantage
- Excellent Capacity building skills is a must.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Indonesian Nationality.
- Based in Jakarta.
- With 3 months probation and will be extend to 1 year full time.
- Remuneration will be based on experience but will be best in the industry.
If this sounds like the kind of challenge you would be up for every day, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com with subject: Application for Research Fellow-DevCafe Indonesia. Deadline for submission is July 31th 2018