The Center for Public Policy Transformation Job Vacancy: Junior IT Officer, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
JUNIOR IT OFFICER for The Center for Public Policy Transformation (Transformasi) – Jakarta
The Center for Public Policy Transformation is a non-profit think tank organization aiming at promoting evidence-based policy in Indonesia. Transformasi has been collaborating with policymakers, domestic and international scholars to analyse pressing policy issue in Indonesia. To support the running projects, Transformasi is hiring a Junior IT Officer.
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Director, the Junior IT Officer will be responsible for daily office IT system support and maintenance.
- Maintain and tracking IT devices and its documentation.
- Maintain and monitor the network to assure its connectivity and security.
- Provide supports for all legal software in use.
- Interact with users in remote areas, if any, to assist solving IT problems.
- Install software needed.
- Back up data (in laptop/PC and servers).
- Assure that all Transformasi’s computers/laptop connect to internet and other devices.
- Install and update anti-virus.
- Remove viruses, Trojan, spyware.
- Maintain office electrical equipments.
- Provide the specifications/type of new laptop/computer accordingly the needs.
- Set up and maintain Transformasi’s emails
- Become contact person related to information technology at Transformasi.
- Make trouble shooting and monthly IT reports.
- Bachelor degree is a preference
- 1- 4 years work experiences
- An excellent team player
- Discipline and possess an excellent planning skill
- Flexible, innovative, a self-starter and also being highly detail-oriented.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to the Center’s mission of promoting evidence-based policy
- Willing to travel
- Demonstrate a strong initiative, independent and efficient attitude
- IT proficiency is a must
- Website maintenance/admin skill is a preference
- English proficiency is a plus
Please submit your recent CV as of March 18th, 2019 with subject Junior IT Officer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.