The Asia Foundation – SETAPAK Project Job Vacancy: Program Assistant, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Position Title: Program Assistant (PA) – Environmental Governance SETAPAK
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Type and duration of contract: Full-Time, 1 year contract period
Closing Date: May 17, 2018
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The PA will work as part of the environmental governance program team which responsible for program development, administration of grants, and provision of technical assistance to partners under the SETAPAK program. The PA will also be responsible for program implementation and budgeting, monitoring and evaluation and support on drafting report to donors. The PA will Supports the Program Director, Deputy Program Director and Program Officers on all logistical, administrative and financial aspects of program activities and grants management.
- Regular contact with all SETAPAK team member and TAF’s Jakarta staffs
- Support SETAPAK Director, Deputy Director, Program Officer and SETAPAK consultant
- Contact with other program and theme staff in the Foundation’s offices in the US and Asia.
- Assist in developed and maintaining contacts with other local and international NGOs and government agencies
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing donors and funding agencies, especially DFID UKCCU.
- Attend conferences, events on behalf of the Foundation.
- Assist in developing and maintaining good public relations
- Assists Program Officers and Director/Deputy to review proposals and budgets from grantees and potential Foundation partners;
- Assists Program Officers and Director/Deputy in drafting Letters of Agreement;
- Responsible for managing grantee reporting process, including following up on delinquent reports;
- Assists Program Officers and Director/Deputy in monitoring and evaluating grantee activities and programs;
- Prepare Foundation narrative grant closing forms (TAF 254);
- Responsible for filing grant related documents: develops and maintain a filing system for the program;
- Conducts routine correspondence via email and post with grantees regarding program activities, reports, proposals and other program-related matters;
- Maintains records of all incoming proposals; sends proposal under review letters; and reminds Program Officers to follow-up on proposals within a month of receipt;
- Works closely with Program Officers and Director/Deputy to organize all logistical support and backstopping efforts necessary to ensure satisfactory completion of grantee activities and programs;
- Assist Program Officers to develop and maintain contacts with local, national, international institutions, agencies and personalities that may be relevant to the program.
- Organizes conferences, meetings, trainings and workshops that usually involves but not limited to: coordination with local partners, venue preparation, travel arrangement for participants, preparation of materials for discussion and distribution and contacting media;
- Assists with program-related travel;
- Responsible for preparing financial document for any related program expenses;
- Maintains the calendar of program activities;
- Develops a mailing list for program related correspondence;
- Responsible for clipping news items that may be relevant to program issues;
- Other duties as assigned by the Representative, Assistant Representative and Director/Deputy..
Minimum two years in a grant or program administration position with an internationally focused non-profit organizations
Minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Computer proficient in word processing, spreadsheets and database management
- Knowledge of DFID and/or other international donor agency requirements and regulations
- Knowledge of grant-making process and procedures
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your letter of Interest (motivation letter) and CV to The Asia Foundation by e-mail to email@example.com by May 17, 2018 at 17.00 pm. Please write “PA-SETAPAK” on the Subject of the e-mail. The Asia Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.