Swisscontact Membuka Lowongan Analyst – For Data Quality & Result Reporting Penempatan di Kota Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan
Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 86 million in annual turnover in 2016, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 34 countries with more than 1,200 staff. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 43 years.
The Swisscontact Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia leads consortium of chocolate and cocoa companies for the development of a sustainable cocoa economy throughout Indonesia. To date, SCPP has reached over 138,000 cocoa farming families with technical training, finance, and better technology for cocoa production. SCPP is currently accepting applications for the position of:
Analyst, for Data Quality and Result Reporting
Based in Kota Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan (Job Code: ADV.000023)
Swisscontact is looking for an energetic, analytically minded and inquisitive person to join its highly successful Sustainable Cocoa Production Program to provide data analysis and progress reporting to Senior Management. This position will be responsible for assuring the accuracy and quality of the results data. The position will be based in Makassar, with responsibilities to monitor and track progress of activities across all project areas of Sulawesi, and using Swisscontact&rsquos state-of-the-art management information system, CocoaTrace.
- To assist regional Sr. Program Manager in program planning preparation (annual, quarterly and monthly)
- Develops monitoring plan based on SCPP&rsquos key performance indicators and undertakes periodic field and desk review to validate data (e.g. through supporting documents provided by the program team)
- Responsible for facilitating the reporting by the field program team and ensure the delivery of all information from Program target areas is on time, coherence and accurate
- To support Technical Writer Specialist by providing materials for narrative reporting or facilitating any necessary sources and references either from the field program team or third party
- Work with Finance Manager Sulawesi to conduct internal audit in program areas for effective and efficient program implementation in all district level office.
- Minimum of 3 years&rsquo experience working in a data oriented, quantitative analysis and results reporting positions. . Skilled at learning new processes and managing complex data sets
- Experience with field study, field assessment, and/or program audit agricultural background a plus
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders and technical experts
- Experience working in inter-cultural teams and environments
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality outputs on time
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment to working in a team
- Some capacity in writing in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications&nbsp
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Statistics, Agricultural and Natural Sciences, a related subject from an accredited academic institution.
Location: Kota Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan
Advertised: 31 May 2018
Application Close: 08 June 2018
Apply Online Click Here