Swisscontact Job Vacancy: Intern for Monitoring Result Measurement, Jakarta and Makassar
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Invitation for Internship at Sustainable Cocoa Production Program – Swisscontact Office in Jakarta and Makassar
Unit: Monitoring Result Measurement (MRM) – Swisscontact Office in Jakarta
Job Title: Intern for Monitoring Result Measurement (MRM)
Duty Station: Jakarta and Makassar, Indonesia
Duration of Internship: A minimum of 3 (three) months
Swisscontact promotes economic, social, and environmental development by helping people integrate into local economic life. We thus make it possible for them to improve their living conditions through their own initiatives. The Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) was initiated in 2012 and is currently the largest Public Private Partnership development program of its kind in Indonesia. It is funded by the Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) and collaborates with nine local and multinational cocoa and chocolate companies.
Please check the link for detail information about us: CLICK HERE
For the SCPP project, the intern has two options to join the team:
To provide assistance in result measurement project implementation, data management and analysis.
The task involves:
- Manage the project internal data management system
- Monitor the compliance of project reports from the field team and project partners
- Identify the miss-calculated and miss-informed data as reported by the field teams and the project partners.
- Carry out any other tasks that may be assigned by the Senior MRM Manager and Data Analyst Officer, respectively.
To conduct Bachelor or Master research/assignment related to Cocoa sector development
Example of research topics to study in the context of Indonesian cocoa sector
- Systemic change of sustainable cocoa supply chain management
- Impact study of voluntary sustainable certification schemes
- Moving towards sustainable farming system including agroforestry and integrated farming business
- Constraint analysis of agri-finance services
- Interested working in rural and community development program
- Having some background in agriculture sector and familiar with Indonesia context
- Enrolment at the time of application in a bachelor and post-graduate (Masters) degree programme in a university or equivalent institution, in economics, agriculture, environmental sciences, environmental management, international development, or other related degree programmes
- Good interpersonal skills with the willingness to learn and work in a multicultural environment
- Excellent written-verbal Bahasa Indonesia and English skills
- Familiar with data analysis instrument like STATA and SPSS
- Good attention to detail, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and activities to organize own work priorities and deadlines.
Working days and work schedule
5 (five) working days, from Monday to Friday.
Interested candidates are welcomed to apply by sending email to email@example.com.
Please attach your CV and research concept/motivation letter in the recruitment site before 30 November 2018.
Student applicants are requested to consult with their academic/ internship advisor and faculty for the internship provision. Additional fieldwork for undergraduate thesis needs to be discussed further with SCPP-MRM unit.