Swisscontact Indonesia Membuka Lowongan Program Officer Training Development Untuk 3 Lokasi di Indonesia
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Swisscontact Country Office Indonesia
Swisscontact has been implementing projects in Indonesia for more than 40 years. The Country Office supports all Swisscontact projects, currently the S4C project (TVET), WISATA project (tourism), the SCPP project and the Swiss Import Promotion Program (SIPPO).
Skills for Competitiveness (S4C)
The S4C-Project is implemented by the Swiss Foundation for Technical Cooperation (Swisscontact), the Bern University of Applied Sciences (BFH-CDC) and the Association for Swiss International Technical Connection (SITECO) working in close collaboration with the Centre for Industrial Education and Training (CIET) of the Ministry of Industry (MoI) and the Directorate for Higher Education (DIKTI) of the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education (RISTEK).
Through the strengthening of Polytechnic institutes (Polys) in selected sectors and geographic locations and through the improvement of structures and services at the interface between Polys and industry, an important contribution to an improved quality and relevance of the overall Poly system in Indonesia is made.
The Swisscontact Skills for Competitiveness (S4C) in Indonesia is currently accepting applications for the position of:
Program Officer Training Development
- Bantaeng – South Sulawesi –> (APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE)
- Jember – East Java ———–> (APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE)
- Kendal – Central Java ——–> (APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE)
The Program Officer Training Development will focus on the technical assistance for the development of the state of the art “dual-like” training approach:
Task, Authority, and Responsibility
“Dual-like” Training Development:
- Coach the establishment and development of “dualization“of TVET;
- Change from the theory focused teaching to practical learning
- Building up of school factories within the Poly
- Development of occupational profiles, curricula and training methodologies
- Strengthen the demonstration practical skills and overall coaching skills of the teachers
- Assessment for recruitment of industry teachers including certification process
- Implementation of “company teachers” within the participating industries
- Degree in a technical sector such as metal, wood, or food processing
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in industry and/or Vocational Education and Training institutions (VET)
- Teacher training
- Knowledge about the Indonesian Poly and TVET system development
- Communication skills in English
- Desirable: School management and leadership experience
Closing Date: 01 August 2018