Sustainable Indonesia Job Vacancy: Junior Advisor, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Mitra Juang Mandiri is seeking a Junior Advisor.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field (Law/Public Administration/Economic/Communication/Development Studies)
- Have at least 2 (two) years working experience
- Demonstrate on interest in the good governance / anti-corruption / integrity / investigative / research
- Attention to detail and good organization skills are a must.
- Good communication skill.
- Good problem solving skill.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is an advantage.
- Able to work under pressure within dynamic environment.
- Support the team in conducting researches, trainings, technical assistance, consultancies to government institutions, non government institutions; national and international development agencies, law enforcement agencies, private business sectors
- Support team in building and maintaining (potential) partners; government institutions, non government institutions; national and international development agencies, law enforcement agencies, private business sectors
- Provide regular updates on targets through databases, power point, excel, documentations for the Knowledge Management
- Document activities and process through photos, video, writing articles
- Other duties as necessary
Send your CV and a cover letter describing how you meet our requirements and why we should hire you (no more than 2MB) to email@example.com before January 31st 2019.