SOS Shildren’s Village Job Vacancy: Corporate Fundraising Executive, Bandung
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
- The person will raising fund according to relevant parts of the business plan and targets based on research, tests and continuous evaluations of fundraising opportunities, methods and results.
- Develop and manage database of prospects corporate partners using appropriate engagement strategies including cold calling, networking, referrals, and utilizing existing connection.
- Prepare all documents needed upon new collaboration, including but not limited to proposal, presentation, receipt of donation, and donation report.
- In close coordination with Program Team and SOS stakeholders in the field in order to prepare program to be proposed to prospect partners.
- Conduct regular face to face meetings/presentations.
- Manage and maintain good relationship with the existing corporate partners.
- Carry out a range of corporate fundraising activities and events, including the development of innovative fundraising campaigns to attract funding from new corporate and to increase funding from existing corporate partners.
- Bachelor degree any major
- The person should have a minimum of 1 year working experience in business, marketing, fundraising or related discipline.
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain good communication skills to maintain relationships with donors.
- Professional, confident, high energy, fun personality to work with.
- Innovative thinker, capable of working on own initiative, well organized and target oriented.
- Fluent in writing and verbal English language skills.
Sent Your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org