SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia Membuka 5 Posisi Lowongan Untuk Penempatan Di Pulau Jawa
SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia is a part of SOS-Kinderdorf International which is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit social development organization, working exclusively in the public interest.
Its objectives are:
- To provide specialist care and support for orphaned and abandoned children through the SOS Children’s Villages.
- To support children, young persons and families in need through the establishment of social centers, schools and vocational training centers.
- To advocate and promote the rights of children throughout the world.
- To work with international organizations, and promote world-wide understanding and exchange of knowledge on child care issues.
- To serve as a model of long-term family based care.
SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia Membutuhkan Tenaga kandidat Untuk Mengisi Posisi Jabatan Sebagai Berikut:
- Family Development Advisor Penempatan di Bandung
- National Office Finance Staff Penempatan di bandung
- Advocacy & Networking Specialist Penempatan di Bandung dan Jakarta
- Venue & Hospitality Coordinator Penempatan di Lembang
- Fundraiser Penempatan di Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta dan Surabaya
Apabila Anda tertarik Untuk Bergabung Besama SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia
Silahkan KLIK TAUTAN INI