SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia Job Vacancy: Major Donor Manager, FDC – Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia is a part of SOS-Kinderdorf International which is an international umbrella organization of national associations. It is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit social development organization, working exclusively in the public interest.
Its objectives are:
- To provide specialist care and support for children who lost parental care and at the risk of losing parental care.
- To support children, young person and families in need through the establishment of home, social centers, and vocational training centers.
- To advocate and promote the rights of children around the world.
- To work with international organizations, and promote world-wide understanding and exchange knowledge on child care issues.
- To serve as a model of long-term family based care.
SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia to open recruitment:
High Net Worth Individual (HNWI) Manager / Major Donor Manager, FDC
SOS Children’s Villages Indonesia
Based in Jakarta
The goal of the Major Donor Manager is to develop and implement, in line with the vision, aims and objectives of the charity and FDC, a Major Donor strategy which delivers restricted and unrestricted income over multi-year planned giving programmes
- The person will be responsible to develop strategic and action plans to achieve HNWI annual targets; strategic plan will be in line with FDC strategic Plan 2019-2021
- Develop Income generation and Donor Stewardship Program
- Managing Relationships to all related parties
- Prepare Reporting and Budgets
Manager Essential/Desirable Knowledge:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Communications/Management
- Familiarity of vulnerable Children fact in Indonesia
- A good understanding of the Major Donor fundraising market and trends
- A good understanding of networking, marketing and PR
- Ability to apply a broad range of communication skills to influence, motivate and persuade a wide range of people to donate.
- Demonstrable and highly developed interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent networking and influencing skills at the highest level
- Able to inspire and motivate support and engagement
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- IT literate with ability to use Microsoft office
- Confident, fun and positive personality
- Creative and lateral thinker with an innovative and strategic approach to attracting new business
- Resilient and resourceful
- Demonstrable experience of achieving income against agreed targets
- Experience using databases to identify prospective donors
- Experience using research to build donor profiles