Social Impakt Job Vacancy: Assistant Operations Based in Denpasar, Bali
Social Impakt, a social enterprise focused on improving access to clean water in Indonesia by providing an affordable and eco-friendly water filtration technology, is looking for its Assistant Operations. Position based in Denpasar, Bali.
The Assistant Operations is responsible for executing the operational activities and is the Arms/Legs of the company. Customer satisfaction is a key function of the Assistant Operations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Take customer orders
- Organize customer deliveries
- Send invoices and follow up payment
- Answer customer queries
- Check stock level of water filters and reorder stock
- Reports system: the Assistant Operations will report weekly all activities to the CEO and attend the weekly update meeting. He or she will also update the reporting document
- Participate in business development activities
Knowledge, Skills. Abilities and Technical Requirements
- University degree with minimum 1 year experience in operations. This is a junior role.
- Indonesian national with good command of spoken and written English.
Skills: Good command of Microsoft Office, Internet usage and reporting.
- Basic communication skills, talk in front of people, drive a bike/car to move.
- Hands on, open minded and willing to grow.
- Motivated to work for a social cause, accountable and ability to work under pressure.
Technical Requirements : Own a Smartphone, laptop that can use google calendar, drive, WhatsApp.
If above resonates with you, please send your application to [email protected]