Search for Common Ground Job Consultant: Data Entry Operator, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Data entry operator to update and maintain information on our organization databases and computer systems. Data entry operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable project information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. A successful data entry operator will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.
The successful applicant will have applied the experience of spreadsheet data processing. The candidate is comfortable with a dynamic approach to getting things done and is able to function with ease in a multi-cultural working environment.. Under the general direction of the Program Manager and close supervision from the Design, Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator, the successful candidate contributes to the efficient, responsive and effective monitoring and evaluation data processing that support Search – Indonesia’s projects.
The key responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided by projects
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
This is 6 months consultancy-based position with the possibility for extension.
Educational and Professional
- At least bachelor degree/undergraduate education of any field, fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Familiar with Ms. Office package
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Quick-learner, smart working and responsible.
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision conditions
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
Sound good? To apply, interested candidates should:
Submit an application and CV directed to with subject: Data Entry Operator by no later than 15, October 2018. Incomplete Application will not progress to the next stage.