Save the Children – Prospect Member Project Job Vacancy: Accountant, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization.
Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership. We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Accountant – Jakarta Country Office
1 position based in Jakarta
Code : ACCT-JCO
As a member of the Accounting team, Accountant shares in the overall responsibility for the direction and coordination of the accounting duties and responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Education Degree in Accounting and/or Finance Management.
- Work Experience (in years) 3 to 5 years.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and AGRESSO Financial Management System.
- Good command of English, verbal and written.
- Experience with financial and grants management.
- Ability to solve problems, show initiative and work independently.
- Respond to requests, queries in timely and customer oriented manner.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge on Indonesia taxation.
- Attention to detail, particularly with regards to expense transactions and financial reporting.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <ACCT-JCO><your name>
Closing date for application is up toJanuary 25th, 2019
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)