Save the Children Membuka 7 Posisi Lowongan Pekerjaan Untuk Wilayah Bencana Gempa Tsunami di Sulawesi Tengah dan Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership.
We are currently seeking professionals who have expertise on the specific field as follows to support our response for the recent Central Sulawesi tsunami & earthquake:
- Humanitarian Health and Nutrition Adviser – HNA (based in JAKARTA)
- Humanitarian MEAL Advisor – MEALA
- Humanitarian Child Protection Adviser – CPA (based in JAKARTA)
- Humanitarian Education Adviser – EA (based in JAKARTA)
- Education Cluster Coordinator – ECC (based in PALU)
- Translator (3 months fixed term contract) – TRA (based in JAKARTA)
- Infra Manager – INFRA (based in PALU)
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Based on the area of work
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
- Holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities – giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved..
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- Widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- Future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- Willing to take disciplined risks.
- Honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in relevant field
- Proven solid experiences in the specific field required
- Experience in Emergency Response setting and preferably experience working in non for profit sector
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches
Contribute to the overall implementation of Child Safeguarding Policy (CSP) within the response including ensuring CSP integration in all project activities including for target beneficiaries. We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Any other task & responsibilities given by the Supervisor and to comply with Save the Children and Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik’s policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
Additional job responsibilities:
The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the Post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the Save the Children International (SCI) Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
Health and Safety:
The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Information for internal candidates only:
- Current Save the Children employees must serve for a minimum of one year in their current job before applying for a new position.
- Current Save the Children employees should inform their line managers before submitting an application.
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format:
<PALU> <Category><Your Name>
YSTC Application Form which can be downloaded HERE before the deadline.
Updated CV, Cover Letter & YSTC Application Formshould be sent to email@example.com
Closing date for application is up to26 October 2018