Save the Children Job Vacancy: Senior Support Service Manager – Palu, Central Sulawesi
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Senior Support Service Manager
1 position based in Palu, Central Sulawesi
Senior Support Service Manager is responsible for oversight of Supply Chain, HR Finance and Administrative functions to ensure at scale delivery of programs for the Central Sulawesi Emergency Response. She/he will lead the support service department to enable program teams in Field Offices to deliver YSTC/SCI commitments to high quality emergency response in Central Sulawesi. This role will report to Field Program Operation Director (FPOD).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Indonesia Citizenship, with At least 5 years’ experience in senior management role within a complex context in humanitarian / emergency response and development.
- Under graduate / post graduate (or equivalent field experience)
- Experiences managing support team such Logs department, HR and Finance in medium and big scale humanitarian response
- Experience of National /International level representation with key stakeholders, and co-ordination with other NGOs/UN.
- Proven ability to influence change at an operational and strategic level
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy
- A high level of written and spoken Bahasa & English
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult and sometimes insecure working circumstances.
- Commitment to the aims and principles of SC a good understanding of the YSTC/Save the Children mandate, safe programming, child safe guarding( CSG) , and child focus and an ability to ensure this continues to underpin our support
- Experience of Supply Chain, Finance or HR in an international assignment.
To apply for this position, please click and go to our career site on: CLICK HERE
Closing date for application is up to March 15th, 2019
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)