Save the Children Job Vacancy: Senior Fundraising Analyst Officer, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Senior Fundraising Analyst Officer
1 (one) position based in Jakarta
Reporting to the Senior Fundraising Manager and working across the fundraising manages and coordinator, the Fundraising Analyst will coordinate compilation all reports from various fundraising sources, provide reporting, analysis and recommendation. Fundraising analyst will also working with third party agencies and data management, to provide basic analysis on the data and support the fundraising team in coordinating efforts from all channels and improving our profitability further.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to manage a complex and diverse workload and to work to tight deadlines
- Willingness and ability to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of emergencies
- Minimum 3 year experience in data management and analysis
- A full appreciation of the value of co–operation, both internationally and within a team environment
- Understanding of Save the Children vision and mission and a commitment to its objectives, values and essential standards
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Indonesian
- Time, task and record management skills
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to accurately analyze data and make decisions based on information
- At least 2 years’ experience in database management of high volume and complex data sets
- High Level of experience of a database query package.
- Experience with Word or equivalent Open Office software
- Experience with Ms Excel or Open Office spread sheets
- A desire to work with and understand the various needs of a fundraising team who need data insights in order to operate effectively
To apply for this position, please click the link HERE
Closing date for application is up to March 29th , 2019