Save the Children Job Vacancy: Project Coordinator for Sales Force Development Project – Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership. We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
PROJECT COORDINATOR FOR SALESFORCE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
1 position based in Jakarta Country Office
Oversee the development of Salesforce application project for Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik (YSTC) in close coordination with Salesforce development company and fundraising project team members
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Ensure completion of each project cycle (Requirement Gathering, Development, UAT, Training and Go Live)
- Ensure the project implementation complies with all YSTC policy and procedure and meet with the business process required by the YSTC fundraising team.
- Provide Project monitoring and tracking system for the project
- Lead, schedule and facilitate meetings with Salesforce Developer where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Prepare regular Project Progress Report
- Provide feedback on strategies, activities, progress, technical recommendations and system improvements
- Ensure application development is compatible with fundraising users system
- Provide project feedback and risk register to YSTC management.
- Collaborate with Salesforce developer and other stakeholders to create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including training modules.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in business, IT, project management or related field of study.
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Understanding of fundraising business process is an advantage.
SERVICE DURATIONS :
The total duration of the services is 6 (six) months.
To apply for this position, please click the link HERE
Closing date for application is up to March 18th, 2019