Save the Children Job Vacancy: Program Asisstant – Bandung, West Java
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better.. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries.. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
1 position based in Bandung Field Office
The Project Assistant will assist leaders and all the projects team under the Skills to Succeed Project in Central Indonesia Area in preparation of documents and communication on administrative, logistic and financials affairs. In close collaboration with Project Officers in Skills to Succeed Project, the post holder will responsible to Adolescent Skills for Successful Transition (ASST) Senior Program Manager (PM).
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: ASST-Senior Program Manager
Dimensions: The post holder will work internally closely with all Project/Senior Project Officers and ASST Senior Program Manager to assist and support in administration, logistic and financial works during preparation and implementation of project activities.
Staff directly reporting to this post: N/A
- Minimum D3 and preferable Bachelors University Degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Basic knowledge and experience administration, logistic and finance affairs
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team as well as to assist in official correspondence.
- Fair understanding of children’s issues in Indonesian context and child right based program.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Ability for problem solving, show initiative and work independently.
- Ability to response to requests, queries in timely manner.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues and external partners.
- Proven ICT skills of Microsoft program (Excel, Word Excel and PowerPoint) and internet.
- Basic knowledge of development issues and interest in the sector of DRR and/or youth readiness work and Child Right Governance in general will be a strong asset.
- Work experience in a non-profit organization will be an asset.
- Understanding of Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik’s (Save the Children) aims, value and principles including right-based approaches.
- Familiar with Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik administration procedures and mechanism will be advantages
To apply for this position, please click and go to our career site on CLICK HERE
Closing date for application is up to 28 February 2019