Save the Children Job Vacancy: Procurement Officer, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership.
PROCUREMENT OFFICER – JAKARTA CO
Code : PO-CO
1 position based in Jakarta
The post holder role will be managing logistics process especially on procurement process under guidance from Logistics and Admin Coordinator for the provision of effective and efficient procurement services of supply chain both non formal and formal quotation process.
In addition, the post holder will also have the following acountabilities:
- Prepare budget forecast for the next month cash projection for procurement purpose
- Collaboration with other Procurement Officer within Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik to update Procurement status, sharing information etc.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Admin and Logistics Coordinator
Budget responsibilities: none
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum diploma degree or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Ability to plan and organize a substantial workload that includes complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities in both development and emergency contexts
- Willingness and ability to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of emergencies
- Demonstrated credibility with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Leadership skills, including the ability to supervise and motivate the team with strong personal value systems
- Analytical, decision making and strategic planning skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to coach, mentor, delegate appropriately and provide developmental guidance to supervised staff
- Team building skills
- Keep up office maintenance with collaboration with others staff to ensure proper maintenance procedure are applied.
- Should know Logistics Admin work to stand in at anytime, if she / he is on leave
- Circulate PR Tracker status on every Friday to Jakarta Staff
- Other tasks that will assigned by either Admin and Logistics Coordinator and Senior Logistics Manager
Information for internal candidates only:
- Current Save the Children employees must serve for a minimum of one year in their current job before applying for a new position.
- Current Save the Children employees should inform their line managers before submitting an application.
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format:<PO-CO><your name>
Please completeYSTC Application Form which can be downloaded HERE before the deadline.
Updated CV, Cover Letter & YSTC Application Formshould be sent to email@example.com
Closing date for application is up to17 December 2018