Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer
terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better.. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries.. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership. We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
MEAL OFFICER – South Sulawesi Program
Code : MO-CLM
1 Position based in Makassar
MEAL Officer will work under Supervision of MEAL Coordinator & National MEAL Advisor will ensure staff adequately understand the complex Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEAL) framework of the programand support the team with mechanisms to monitor activities and report against indicators. The post holder will ensure that learnings from the project are documented and shared to improve the quality of interventions, and that community accountability mechanisms are established and maintained in Makassar and Soppeng Office
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead project team work as well as to develop and maintain strong relationships project staffs and beneficiaries
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong analytical and writing skills.
- At least 2 years work experiences with non-government organizations, at least some experience in managing M&E for development project (preferably from Agriculture or livelihood project)
- Knowledge of project cycle management and showing excellent skills in methods of monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to work fast, effectively and independently in often high pressure environments, working across a number of teams to deliver high communications output.
- Proven experience in research, monitoring, evaluation and documentation of all relevant data & information both quantitative and qualitative regarding the project activities.
- Computer literacy skills in particularly related to M&E tools such as SPSS and knowledge in other database program would be an advantage
- Experience in working in multicultural environment
- Proven experience in establishment of accountability mechanisms. Experiences on knowledge management system is a plus
- Solid project management skills with a proven history of delivering results
- Ability and willingness to frequent travel to field locations
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to email@example.com
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format:<MO-CLM><name>
Closing date for application is up to22 October 2018
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse