Save the Children Job Vacancy: MEAL Coordinator – Central Sulawesi
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
MEAL Coordinator – Central Sulawesi
1 position based in Central Sulawesi
Code : MEAL-CS
The MEAL Coordinator will be responsible to ensure quality implementation of MEAL activities across all projects and themes in their respective areas for humanitarian response as well as development programming. She/He will work closely with the Field MEAL Manager to ensure that implementation of all MEAL activities and related outputs meet quality benchmarks, and to ensure the collection and consolidation of quality data at the area level for a wide range of purposes (e.g. Output tracker, distribution tracker, complaint and feedback mechanism, Country Annual Reports, knowledge management and learning, project design) and strategic decision making.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor degree in social science or a related field such as international development, program evaluation, research methods, statistics, communication, or other relevant social science (Master degree is preferably)
- Minimum 3 years working experiences in the NGO with significant experience in emergency response
- Experience in knowledge management and learning related activities in development project
- Ability to manage team workplans in contexts where workload is high and priorities shift frequently
- Strong qualitative analytical skills, including experience using analytical software packages such as SPSS, NVivo etc. and able to write strong analytical reports.
- Experience in conducting research and evaluations in one of Save the Children technical areas (health, education child protection, child poverty and child rights
- Strong understanding of web based content management technologies, communication channel, and database management systems
- Knowledge of project management cycle and experience in project design and proposal development
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Indonesian, strong English written and spoken skills.
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <MEAL-CS><your name>
Closing date for application is up to January 14th, 2019
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse