Save the Children Job Vacancy: Human Resources Manager, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Human Resources Manager (L&D and Strategy)
1 (one) position based in Jakarta
The Human Resources Manager (Strategy) will assist Human Resources Director in developing and implementing the HR strategy for Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik (YSTC) with focus on Learning & Development and Talent Management, including Performance Management System and On Boarding, with 70% dedicated time.
The role holder will dedicate 30% of the time to oversee HR Mandatory Policies & Procedures as disciplinary & grievance, legal compliance, anti-harassment and bullying and Child Safeguarding (being part of creating, implementing and ensuring a safeguarding culture).
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly as well as doing travel as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelors degree in management/business administration/Human Resources or equivalent
- More than 5 (five) years of experience working in similar position in large international organization
- Substantial experience in Talent Management and Learning & Development
- Experience in overseeing Workplace Disciplinary and Greivances cases
- Proven track record in developing, implementing and evaluating leadership development programmes
- Demonstrated ability in implementation of talent management approaches and supporting learning on the job and experiential based learning
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi-cultural situations and/or multi-locational settings using a collaborative approach
- Sound group facilitation and training skills
- Experience in training content development and L&D design
- Familiar with modern learning methods
- Excellent team management skills and good planning & coordinating skills
- Resilience in high pressure context (emergency responses)
- Excellent people and written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Commitment to respect and follow YSTC values and principles
To apply for this position, please click and go to our career site on: CLICK HERE
Closing date for application is up to March 15th, 2019
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)