Save the Children Job Vacancy: HR Manager, Palu – Central Sulawesi
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
HR MANAGER – PALU
1 (One) position based in Palu, Central Sulawesi
The HR Manager is responsible for day to day HR Operations, planning and leading Organization-wide Performance Management System, participate in Talent and staff Development process, OD initiatives, change management and culture building initiatives and leading on HR projects. These include working closely with the HR Director to develop the strategies, operational guidelines and development of annual plan in line with CO and global SCI strategies. S/he will build systems and manage effective implementation of the performance planning, review and annual appraisals process, agency-wide learning and development initiatives, and ensuring projects and new initiatives are delivered with high standard. S/he also will assist the HR Director in handling grievance and disciplinary issues.
Working with the HR Director and team members, the post holder will contribute to building the most positive and affirming work environment possible and promoting culture of the organisation that is aligned with the mission, evolving goals and strategic ambitions aligned with the Membership Accountability Framework.
The post holder will also be responsible and accountable to contributing to the standards as noted in the Prospect Member Framework as follows:
- Ensuring continued development & management of a high performing human resources team
- Contribute to strong governance, leadership and management of the organisation
- Actively involved in developing high quality programs which promote accountability.
- Helping to build a strong brand for the organization by ensuring compliance with global brand procedures, awareness of brand in local market and use of media products.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor ’s Degree in Human Resource Management or similar degree
- At least 7 years professional working experience in Human Resources, in a corporate or an NGO environment, including experience in managerial positions,
- Substantial knowledge and experience as HR Generalist with a speciality focus on Performance Management, OD, Learning and Development, Talent management, Employee Relations etc.
- Working knowledge on training needs assessment, resource identification, facilitation, and monitoring and result evaluation
- Experience of working within a business partner approach.
- Experience in developing and implementing HR related strategies, particularly in Indonesia context is an asset
- Experience of organizational culture building and change management process
- Analytical, decision making and strategic planning skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated credibility with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work within multicultural teams and proven team work ability
- Ability to coach, mentor, and provide career counselling to staff
- High sense of personal integrity, discretion and good judgement
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, including first-rate written/spoken English and Bahasa
- Outstanding presentation, session facilitation and report writing skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office
To apply for this position, please click the link: HERE
Closing date for application is up to May 23rd , 2019