Save the Children Job Vacancy: Field Manager – Waikabubak, West Sumba
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Field Manager – Sumba
1 (one) position based in Waikabubak, Sumba Barat
ROLE PURPOSE :
The post holder will lead implementation of all projects/programs implemented in Sumba Island (West Sumba and Central Sumba districts), NTT Province. This will include ensuring all program activities are implemented according to plan and at a high-level of quality; all reporting and planning are completed; all actions adhere to global sponsorship operations policies; all communications are completed in a timely and accurate manner; all child safeguarding controls are enforced; and financial and administrative management adheres to Save the Children policies and good practices. S/he will also actively participate on the Extended Area Leadership Team (ALT) and systematically share knowledge from the sponsorship program within Save the Children in Indonesia. Sumba Field Manager will act as Officer in Charge (OIC) for all programs implemented in Sumba and ensure smooth program integration.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- A minimum of eight years of management experience in a contractor, corporate, or NGO environment, including significant field implementation experience.
- A deep understanding of pre-primary, primary, and junior secondary educational issues.
- Management experience in Eastern Indonesia with experience in NTT preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in education or other relevant advanced degree preferred.
- Experience working with an international NGO.
- Solid project management skills related to international development projects with a proven history of delivering results.
- Previous experience of managing multi projects and developing a team and the ability to lead, motivate and develop others.
- Substantial experience and knowledge of effective financial and budgetary control.
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate options and to think and plan strategically.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Indonesian, strong English written and spoken skills.
- Experience in managing multi projects will be preferable.
- Ability and willingness to live and work on Sumba Island.
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches.
To apply for this position, please click the link CLICK HERE
Closing date for application is up to April 5th , 2019