Save the Children Job Vacancy: Face To Face Team Coordinator, Yogyakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik partner of Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organisation that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia namely Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik Tunas Cilik. To this end, Yayasan has been designated as a “Prospect Member of Save the Children” which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Currently Save the Children’s programs in Indonesia is implemented by Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik. We work in eleven provinces, have staff of approximately 300 local professionals, and programming in Child Protection, Education, Health and Nutrition, Disaster Risk Reduction, and Humanitarian Response.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
FACE TO FACE TEAM COORDINATOR – FMC
1 position, based in Jogjakarta
Code : F2FTC–Jogja
Reporting to the F2F In-house Coordinator and working across the organisation, the F2F Team Coordinator will design and deliver a communications strategy which increases the profile of Save the Children Indonesia while also supporting programmes, fundraising and advocacy & campaigning objectives.
The F2F Team Coordinator in his/her capacity is responsible to deliver a highly ambitious market entry strategy focusing on building unrestricted income from the individuals
Key elements of the strategy will include:
- Promote Save the Children campaign goals and objectives
- Increasing F2F team city performance by recruiting committed donors and achieving city KPI targets.
- Leading, managing and monitor the team to ensure all resources is used as efficiently as possible and income opportunities are maximized.
- Site and team schedule management
The post-holder will be an active member of Change Management Team and the Cross-Functional Working Groups and other for as notified by the Indonesia Leadership Team.
He/she will play a key role in shaping the overall strategy of the organisation and driving forward new initiatives to ensure long-term sustainability.
The post holder will be responsible for global KPI as follows:
- Contribute to achievement of Operations delivery management indicators
- Contribute to achievement of Awards management indicators
- Contribute to achievement of Risk and financial management indicators
- Contribute to achievement of Global Management Indicators
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to: email@example.com
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <F2FTC-Jogja ><your name>
Closing date for application is up to 21 May 2018
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)