Save the Children Job Vacancy: F2F Fundraising One Time Venue Officer, Bandung – West Java
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
F2F Fundraising One Time Venue Officer
1 (one) position based in Bandung
To support operation activity in venue management dealing and relation, administration and team logistic for Face to Face Fundraising One Time program in Save the Children Indonesia
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Hold bachelor degree
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong negotiation skill, proven by having experience in marketing communication or public relation in shopping centre, leisure, retail industry or NGO’s sector for a minimum 1 year.
- Have experience in event organizer is a plus
- Able to operate Microsoft office and Adobe software.
- Understand about Face to Face Fundraising Program
- Commitment to the aims and objectives of Save The Children
- Positive with a “Can Do” attitude
- Creative and goal oriented
- Highly organized
- Ability to remain calm, think clearly and work under pressure and meet deadlines
To apply for this position, please click the link HERE
Closing date for application is up to April 7th , 2019