Save the Children Job Vacancy: Data & Analysis Coordinator, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
DATA & ANALYSE COORDINATOR
1 position based in Jakarta
Code : DAC-CO
Reporting to the Donor Retention Manager and working across the organisation, the Data & Analyse Coordinator will be managing the Database and Analysis Team and providing the analysis, reporting and data selections necessary to support YSTC campaigning, fundraising and communication objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Understand CRM systems, their benefit and business application
- Minimum 3 year experience in data management and analysis
- Knowledge of data protection and high degree of accuracy will be key in managing data collection, storage, analysis and use throughout the organisation, providing specialist and technical advice within this area.
- Proven work experience as Database Administrative Officer or similar role.
- Attention to detail
- Experience how to input and extract data
- Experience manage query definition that allow data to be extracted.
- High Level of experience of a database query package.
- Experience in managing NGO donor database will be ad advantage
- IT literate (including MS Office programs – Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- An understanding of NGOs in Indonesia, the child rights movement and related issues
- Goal- and results-oriented with the ability to solve problems and take initiative
- Ability to drive projects through to completion and prioritise tasks
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality, age sensitivity and fully complies with Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding and Protection Policies and Guidelines
- Subject to police reference check (a Child Safeguarding and Protection requirement)
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to email@example.com
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <DAC-CO><your name>
Closing date for application is up toJanuary 14th, 2019
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse