Save The Children Job Vacancy: Cocoa Life Program Coordinator – West Sumatera
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Cocoa Life Program Coordinator – West Sumatera
1 Position based in Lima Puluh Kota District – West Sumatera
The Cocoa Life Program Coordinator (CLPC) under the line management of Cocoa Life Program Manager will lead the delivery of activities for children, youth, women, farmers groups, and other community stakeholders in area of Lima Puluh Kota District – West Sumatera. S/he is responsible to ensure all activities identified in the annual plan are implemented at a high quality level and all reports are completed in a timely manner. The CLPC will coordinate closely with supply chain partners and key external stakeholders to achieve program objectives, ensure all child-safeguarding controls are enforced and financial and administrative management adheres to Save the Children and Donor policies, regulations, and good practices. The position will require regular travel to field locations will support the hosting of donor visits as and when needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in farming education, economic, social development, development studies, or other relevant studies.
- Proven solid experiences in partnership management
- Recommended a minimum of five years of management experience in a contractor, corporate, or NGO environment, including significant field implementation experience.
- An understanding of livelihood, community development, child labour and youth particularly in cocoa farming or general plantation in Indonesia.
- Experience in direct working with children, woman, youth and farmer are preferred.
- Management experience in Lima Puluh Kota District or West Sumatera is preferred.
- Previous experience of managing and developing a team and the ability to lead, motivate and develop others
- Substantial experience and knowledge of effective financial and budgetary control
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate options and to think and plan strategically
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Indonesian and English
- Ability and willingness to frequent travel to field locations.
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches