Save the Children Job Vacancy: Child Safeguarding Specialist, Palu – Central Sulawesi
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better.. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization.
Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership. We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
CHILD SAFEGUARDING SPECIALIST
Code : CSGS
1 Position based in Palu
Under the direct supervision of the HR Manager and with technical support from the programme staff, the Child Safeguarding Specialist will ensure the implementation of child safeguarding policy and quality standards. S/he will ensure that child safeguarding systems across the Central Sulawesi Response are high quality, responsive to change needs and are effective across all functions and programme themes/sectors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in child rights/child safeguarding practice in humanitarian setting.
- Experience of working in multi sectoral humanitarian responses and a broad understanding of approaches adopted in delivering humantitarian response
- Belief in and commitment to Children’s rights
- Experience of managing as well as undertaking complex child protection/safeguarding investigations and or disciplinary investigations.
- Multi-disciplinary experience of working successfully with senior management.
- Experience of planning and undertaking training programmes/workshops in child protection/safeguarding at a range of levels.
- Excellent verbal communication and report writing skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and maximise the benefits of cultural diversity.
- Self-sufficient, proactive and self-motivating.
- Ability to prioritise and deal with competing demands to deliver results.
- Abilty to work under pressure
- Excellent IT skills specifically to manage cases online via DATIX
Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik partner of Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organisation that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia namely Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik Tunas Cilik.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to email@example.com
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <CSGC><name>
Closing date for application is up to 31 October 2018
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse