Save the Children Job Vacancy: Admin & Logistic Officer – Makassar, South Sulawesi
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik partner of Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Admin & Logistic Officer
Code : CL-ALO
1 position based in Makassar
Admin & Logistic Officer will be under the line management of Logistic Coordinator in Makassar with a close coordination with BRIGHT Project Manager in Makassar and the Project Coordinator of Cocoa Life in Soppeng.. S/He is accountable to Support Services for the provision of effective logistic services which include asset management, fleet management, warehouse management, procurement in both emergencies and development programming contexts.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree or equivalent
- Recommended a minimum of 2 years of experience in a corporate or an NGO environment
- Ability to plan and organize a substantial workload that includes complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities in both development and emergency contexts
- Willingness and ability to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of emergencies
- Demonstrated credibility with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Leadership skills, including the ability to supervise and motivate the team with strong personal value systems
- Analytical, decision making and strategic planning skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to coach, mentor, delegate appropriately and provide developmental guidance to supervised staff
- Competent level skills in core IT applications, particularly MS Office
- A commitment to the values and principles of SC
- Experience of exposure to developing countries
- High level of commitment to the principles of development and to the organizational and programmatic goals of Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik & Save the Children
Contribute to the overall implementation of Child Safeguarding Policy (CSP) within the response including ensuring CSP integration in all project activities including for target beneficiaries. We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Information for internal candidates only:
- Current Save the Children employees must serve for a minimum of one year in their current job before applying for a new position.
- Current Save the Children employees should inform their line managers before submitting an application.
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <CL-ALO><Your Name>
Please complete YSTC Application Form which can be downloaded HERE before the deadline.
Updated CV, Cover Letter & YSTC Application Form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application is up to 18 December 2018