RTI International – KSI Project Job Vacancy: Change Leadership Network (CLN) Assistant, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
The Knowledge Sector Initiative (KSI) is a partnership between the governments of Indonesia and Australia. It is funded by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and implemented in cooperation with the Ministry of National Development Planning/National Development Planning Agency (Kementerian Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional/Badan Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional, Bappenas).
KSI supports Indonesian policymakers to develop more effective development policies through better use of research, data, and analysis. The program works with research providers and government agencies to strengthen the quality and policy-relevance of research and how it is used for policymaking. KSI also works to improve regulations and practices that support quality research and make using evidence in policymaking easier
Mitra Langgeng Sejati as an outsource company is in search of highly qualified and enthusiastic, experienced candidates to be placed at KSI project
Change Leadership Network (CLN) Assistant
The Change Leadership Network (CLN) Assistant in Policy and Innovation Development is a key role to provide administrative, coordination and programmatic support for PID team in mobilizing key stakeholder coordination (i.e. working groups and change leadership networks). Working closely with the Program Lead Policy and Innovation Development and PID team members (i.e. Enabling Environment Senior Coordinator, National CLN Senior Coordinator, and Sub-National CLN Senior Coordinator), this appointment will work across the program to support the PID team managing key stakeholders.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Under daily coordination with PID team members, with overall guidance with the Program Lead PID, the specific tasks required of the supplier under this Scope of Work are:
- Write meeting notes summarising key discussion points, next steps and logical insights, which may include the staff reflection logs on regular basis.
- Share meeting notes and relevant documents to key stakeholders.
- Coordinate scheduling with internal and external stakeholders in coordination with Bappenas program officer.
- Manage good contact with key stakeholders to ensure they receive relevant updates on the progress of reform and policy agenda and/or invitations to CLN and working group meetings.
- Draft terms of references (TORs) for activities and activity budget (in cooperation with Program Assistant), or to contract services or engage with partners.
- Support to monitor key partners’ contract timeline and feed into financial cash management.
- Work closely across KSI team members including with program assistants, procurement and operations teams to manage relevant services to support change leadership networks.
- Any other assignment required by the program.
Master Degree or Bachelor Degree and a minimum of 1 year of experience in related field such as development project or public policy.
Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in working on donor (or other) funded programs in a program management, communications, research or knowledge management role;
- Understanding evidence-based policy issues and challenges will be an advantage;
- Preferably having experience of working for DFAT programs;
- A good team player, ready to provide significant contributions to the team and deliver according to deadlines;
- Ability to work well to work effectively with government and non-government stakeholders;
- Excellent presentation, communication and inter-personal / cross-cultural skills;
- Highly advanced English writing skills and Bahasa Indonesia speaking and writing skills.
If you meet the requirements, and are keen to be part of this exciting program, you are welcome to apply by sending your updated CV and a maximum one-page Statement Letter in English on how and why you think you are suitable for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you have applied for in the email subject. The closing date for applications is Sunday, 21 April 2019.
Knowledge Sector Initiative is managed by RTI International on behalf of the Australian Government. RTI values equal employment opportunities. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.Only short listed candidates will be contacted.