RTI International – Knowledge Sector Initiative Project Job Consultant: Content Administrator, Jakarta
KSI supports Indonesian policymakers to develop more effective development policies through better use of research, data, and analysis. KSI works with research providers and government agencies to strengthen the quality and policy-relevance of research and how it used for policymaking. KSI also works to improve regulations and practices that support quality research and make using evidence in policymaking easier.
RTI International as the managing contractor for this program is in search of highly qualified and enthusiastic, experienced consultant to fill the following position based in Jakarta:
Content Administrator Consultant
STA Assignment Title: Content Administrator Consultant
Period of Assignment (Start / End): April – December 2019 – Maximum 135 days
Duty Location: Jakarta
Submit Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Proposal Due: 7 April 2019
A key part of KSI’s role in catalyzing reform is to amplify the spread of knowledge. This aims to raise awareness among program stakeholders of key challenges within the knowledge sector, convene stakeholders to facilitate discussion of these challenges, and build support to address them collectively. Effective communication, knowledge exchange and knowledge management is therefore critical to the program’s success.
To support internal communication and knowledge management, in 2019 KSI will complete and launch the new knowledge management system (KM System). The system will help improve processes and tools used by KSI staff in managing the program and will support better sharing of knowledge internally and with external stakeholders. Training and sharing sessions will be conducted to familiarize staff with the new system. Implementation of the system will be monitored throughout the year and improvements to processes and tools, standard templates and guidelines made where necessary.
This Scope of Work (SoW) outlines KSI’s requirements for technical consultants to support the day-to-day of KSI System content management. This is a newly created position within the KSI KEL team, and as such, will have an evolving role depending on experience and ability.
Specific Tasks and Deliverables
The ideal candidate must able to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail, the ability to think logically and use initiative to accomplish tasks in a timely and efficient manner, as well as the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively as part of a team.
Key areas of initial responsibility:
- Manage the population of all electronic data assets within the internal KSI repository system
- Populating media monitoring material into KM repository system
- Assist with the implementation of the KM System applications.
- Identify and coordinate the creation of new component and/or visualization
- Maintaining accurate synergy of web product information across all required platforms
- Assist with technical troubleshooting issues with the KM System and the KSI website
- Perform other tasks related to job functions, which may be given by the activity manager
Essential Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Hold a degree in librarianship or information management related discipline.
- Proficiency in use of computer technologies associated with relational database architecture, web applications and communication automation.
- Experience with technology solutions for content database: stores, shares and improves content classification and indexing.
- Strong critical thinking/problem solving skills; attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate professionally with a diverse constituency.
- Understanding of customer service principles.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and produce accurate and high quality work.
- Previous experience with CRM technologies.
Advantageous Skills and Experience:
- Previous website content administration
- Knowledge of the Ms. Share Point Environment
- Basic HTML
- A passion for websites, digital content and technology
- Basic understanding of SEO
Governing Mechanism: The consultant will work with and supervised by the KM Specialist and will coordinate closely with other program staff and managers.
If you are keen to be part of this exciting program, you are welcome to apply by sending your updated CV to email@example.com. Please indicate position you have applied for in the email subject. The closing date for applications is Sunday, 7 April 2019