Retail & Manufacturing Key Account Manager
1. Categorize accounts by their sales type to set growth plans for them and provide guidance for their sales activities according to their target market.
2. Hedge short and mid term account risk (inventory, collateral, payment, etc.) and check whether the pricing follows the contract.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Account analysis by sales type Carry out categorization of accounts by their sales type and growth plans based on their target business type.
2. Sales activity management Manage the feasibility of the sales activities based on the sales / marketing plans aimed at achieving common goals with accounts (set guidelines for ROI analysis and sales activities regarding ATL(Above the line) and BTL(Below the line)).
3. Volume management Manage accounts' carried product volume, product logistics, actual sales, and inventory.
4. Risk management Manage the potential financial risk in the account's collateral (limit), orders, and payment.
5. Retail channel management Manage to ensure that the contract, pricing policy, and the product distribution channel are aligned.
Skills and Qualifications
If you are European Economic Resident, please click here.
Trade Marketing & Category Development Manager. Summary. You'll have the accountability to develop and... Sales Key Account function working with key international retailers, or brand marketing. Results...Lihat Selengkapnya