RedR Indonesia Job Vacancy: Finance Officer, Yogyakarta – Indonesian
Position Title: Finance Officer – (INDONESIAN NATIONALS ONLY)
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Job Status: Full time, 9-5
Contract duration: 1 year (with 3 month probation)
Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Start Date: 1 April 2019
Salary: starting from Rp 3.000.000 based on skills and experience
How to apply
Please submit applications, including CV and a cover letter addressing the criteria, via email to email@example.com with subject: Application: RedR Indonesia Finance Officer – [your name] by no later than close of business Friday 15th March 2019.
Employees of RedR will receive 2 weeks annual leave, sick leave, THR, and BPJS kesehatan.
About RedR Indonesia
RedR Indonesia is an emerging humanitarian agency working for improving international emergency relief. RedR Indonesia is part of the international RedR network of accredited organizations, each sharing a common vision and mission.
Our aims are to provide sufficient, competent and effective relief personnel to the front-line and provide personnel to local and international relief agencies whenever required; to improve and maintain the competence of relief personnel; to cooperate and work with other agencies in maintaining the availability of trained and competent relief personnel; and to increase humanitarian response capacity in Indonesia through providing people with internationally recognized training and access to international experience.
We believe that suffering caused by disasters can be reduced by selecting, training and providing competent and committed personnel to humanitarian programmes across the world.
RedR is also represented in the UK, India, Australia, US and Malaysia.
- Managing the financial transaction and checking all related documents carefully to ensure that only authorized and correct payments are made (receipt, purchase, contract / agreement, purchase order, etc. except employee contract)
- Ensuring that accounting documentations received for bank/cash payments are logged on time into the system
- Maintaining a filing system for vouchers, contracts, agreements and other financial supporting documents
- Maintaining monthly financial report
- Communicating with different stakeholders in financial and accounting issues if requested by the Finance Manager
- Communicating and coordinate with Program Staff on financial issues of projects
- Communicating and coordinate with logistics on financial issues of logistics, such as payment to trucking companies and labours, also monitor the disbursement of all procurement.
- Communicating and coordinating with administration on financial issues of administration, such as payment plan to suppliers and vendor, insurance claims and medical claim.
- Helping Finance Manager to list and submit tax payment to Tax consultant
- Assisting the Finance Manager in monitoring and overseeing the day-to-day administrative, budgetary, and financial functions
The Finance Officer should meet each of these requirements and/or have other related and relevant qualifying experience
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related disciplines.
Skills & Competencies
- 1 (one) year experience in humanitarian sector
- Minimum 1 (one) year experience in a similar position
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confirmed communication and organisational skills, and ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure to meet deadlines and to react within short notice
- Demonstrated autonomy, motivation and commitment; ability to deliver within deadlines
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong coordination, communication and networking skills
- Understand Indonesian tax laws and requirements
- Capacity to work individually and within a team
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and self-managing
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Sense of humour and good work ethic
- In specific circumstances, RedR Indonesia may request all RedR employees to perform tasks other than those described in their job descriptions.
- Positive work ethic with a willingness to learn and grow
- Willingness and ability to travel for work
- Proven ability to work cross culturally
- Openness to work in an inclusive and diverse office environment with people of all races, religion, gender, etc.
- Interest in humanitarian activities
- Desire to be based in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Applicants with the following experiences, or similar backgrounds, are especially desirable
- Looking for long term relationship and to grow with organisation
- Brevet A/B
Further details Information: CLICK HERE