Red Nose Foundation Job Vacancy: Operational Assistant, Jakarta
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Red Nose Foundation’s mission is to support the educational and personal development living in underprivileged circumstances and to promote the empowerment of youth through arts while assisting them to become positive contributors to society.
Red Nose Foundation strives to be pioneering force behind creative education advocacy and rehabilitation. Red Nose Foundation offers a safe place for children to explore, experiment and be educated.
Red Nose Foundation currently works with 350 children offering over 120 hours of education and art classes each week. Since 2008, Red Nose Foundation programs have affected over 125,000 children across Indonesia.
Red Nose Foundation uses circus as its main approach in developing the youths and children’s skills. The Social Circus approach is implemented in all of its programs to build self-confidence, discipline, teamwork, and good character. In addition to that, Red Nose runs many alternative education classes such as Science and Art, English and Drama, Hotel Vocational, Sport and Healthy Lifestyles, to support the students’ personal and educational development.
We are looking for an OPERATIONAL ASSISTANT to be part of our Operations Department team.
Position Available: Operational Assistant
Contract Date: min. 2 years contract
Reporting Supervisor: Operational Manager
Application Deadline: November 20th, 2018
- High school graduate (with 5 years of experience) or Diploma/Bachelor (Fresh graduate) are welcome to apply
- Having experience working with communities in slum areas
- Good verbal communication skills especially with children, parents, and schools
- Computer skills including the ability to operate Microsoft office and emails
- Have a fun personality and love working with children
- Have SIM A & C and willing to drive a car/motorbike to/in the field
- Working 5 days a week assisting Operations team
The Operational Assistant will assist and help facilitate the Operations Manager to ensure that the program activities meet the needs and the foundation’s mission. He/she is responsible to collect reports from schools, assist on scholarship and programs purchasing and help on all the logistic needs. He/She will report to Operation Manager on a daily and weekly basis.
- Responsible to prepare the logistics for the field on a daily basis
- Drive company vehicle to and from the field if needed
- Collect weekly purchase request
- Collect and distribute progress report to schools
- Collect schools report
- Assist the Operations Manager on logistic needs regarding the government documents, schools and scholarship needs
- Distribute letters/information to schools/communities regarding meeting invitations, reports, others
- Collect and compile progress on the weekly report to the Operations Manager
- Procurement all the program needs.
- Assist the Operations Manager with facilities and logistics
- Responsible for RNF facility logistics
- Update RNF facility and logistics inventory
- Any other duties assigned
- Monthly salary
- Health insurance
- Generous leave arrangement
How to Apply
Please send updated CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Application without text in the body of the email will not be processed.