Red Nose Foundation Job Vacancy: Communication Assistant, South Jakarta – Indonesian
Mohon untuk membaca Disclaimer terlebih dahulu sebelum melanjutkan membaca.
Yayasan Hidung Merah is an arts and education outreach organization based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Yayasan Hidung Merah’s mission is to support the educational and personal development of children living in underivileged circumstances, and to promote the empowerment of youth through arts while assisting them to become positive contributors to society. Red Nose strives to be the pioneering force behind creative education rehabilitation. Yayasan Hidung Merah currently works with 300 children offering more than 75 hours of education and arts classes each week.
Yayasan Hidung Merah is looking for Communication Assistant
Position Available: Communication Assistant (South Jakarta)
Contract Date: 3 years contract with possibility of extension
The Communications Assistant will work closely with the Executive Director and Fundraising Manager to develop and implement internal and external communications strategy and materials. The individual oversees the creation and publication of all promotional materials and maintain the foundation’s wide spectrum of marketing channels.
Ideally, the person is a go-getter and team player with a positive attitude. S/he should have strong ideas and initiatives and able to work effectively with minimum supervision. Ideally, the individual would be able to multitask while maintaining a high level of attention to details. S/he is expected to support the foundation’s fundraising activities and, therefore, should be able to manage relationships with external partners. Furthermore, the person should also be able to foster smooth internal communications in-between Red Nose team members.
Ideally, the person is able to operate movie maker, adobe and other tools to create promotional material.
- Assist the foundation’s leadership team in planning and implementing effective and efficient communication strategy for the organization.
- Support the foundation’s key relationships with donors, supporters, partner organizations, and the media.
- Manage the foundation’s publication channels (including the website and social media channels) and be responsible for producing, editing and publishing blog posts, monthly newsletters, marketing materials, press releases, photos, videos, and annual report.
- Maintain a high standard of Indonesian and/or English language writing on all of the foundation’s publication.
- Provide inputs and help implement effective communications strategy in all of the foundation’s work.
- Coordinate communications and support organizational development efforts within social circus networks worldwide
- Stay informed of upcoming trends and developments within the field of communications management, including in the fields of social media and Internet.
MEDIA AND EXTERNAL RELATION
- Liaise and oversee mass media coverage.
- Develop press release and contact media partners for Red Nose’s events and special occasions.
- Monitor the media outreach performance.
- Write press releases and/or media invitations for big RNF events.
- Be the main contact for performance request.
- Be in charge with managing external requests for certain field visits, event invitations, volunteering inquiry etc.
- Assist leadership and Field team in writing official letters for external relations.
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLE
- Update daily content for social media channels, particularly Facebook and Instagram. Youtube, Linked In.
- Monitor social media performance and outreach.
- Keep the website updated and secured.
- Develop blog articles occasionally.
- Draft and publish monthly online newsletter under the Leadership Team’s supervision.
- Draft and finalize quarterly reports for Red Nose’s Arts and Education Outreach Programs.
- Develop the content and layout for Red Nose’s Annual Report
- Liaise with Field Coordinator to manage scholarship database.
- Assist Leadership team in promoting scholarship sponsorship through events, emails, partnership and any other necessary promotional channels.
- Under collaboration with the field staff, develop scholarship quarter report of all kids and send to scholarship sponsors.
CREATIVE AND MULTIMEDIA
- Collect and manage photos and videos of Red Nose’s activities and events.
- Create publication/promotional materials of Red Nose programs/events (brochure, poster, flier, video, etc.)
Please send updated CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com
Application without text in the body of email will not be processed.
Due to the large volume of applicants, we cannot reply to each application. If your CV is not shortlisted, you will not be contacted.